Master Bedroom 1
Oceanfront Jacuzzi #1 (Shared/Community)
Swimming Pool (Shared/Community)
Villa Felicidad #52
Oceanfront Jacuzzi #2 (Shared/Community)
We have 3 oceanfront villas available for rent. For this listing, you would be booking Villa Felicidad #52.
Playa Arcangel Community (~35 villas)
Swimming Pool and Oceanfront Jacuzzi
60” ultra-high definition smart LED TV with Netflix
Master Bathroom 1
Master Bedroom 2
Master Bathroom 2
Beach Access Door
What is there to do in Rosarito?
Baja Beach Fest
Papas & Beer
Take a photo in front of the Rosarito sign
Perrones from Tacos El Yaqui
Ride ATVs on the beach
Horseback riding on the beach
Eat lobster oceanfront in Puerto Nuevo
A typical meal in Puerto Nuevo: fresh tortillas, lobster, guacamole, rice, and beans
Wine tasting in Valle de Guadalupe
Wine and dine overlooking the ocean at Cuatro Cuatros
Play golf oceanfront at Bajamar
Get a relaxing massage
COVID-19 Protocol - English
Protocolo para COVID-19 - Espanol
Beach at Playa Arcangel
- Oceanfront villa in Playa Arcangel community, Rosarito, Mexico
- 24/7 gated security
- Access to semi-private beach
- Community oceanfront pool + jacuzzis
- Large roof patio
- Fully equipped kitchen
- AC and heat
- High speed WiFi
- 7-eleven across street and oxxo next door
- 1 mile south of downtown Rosarito + Papas & Beer
We have 3 villas (same location, floor plan, and amenities):
☮ Villa Paz ❤ Villa Amor ☺ Villa Felicidad
- Our villa comfortably accommodates 6 guests (3 king size beds).
- Modern amenities including fiber optic, high speed WiFi internet (~100 Mbps download + 40 Mbps upload)
- Onsite, secured parking for up to 2 vehicles
- Entry stairs down to 3 bedrooms / 3 bathrooms on a single level
- Sliding patio glass doors in living and master bedroom with perfect ocean view
- Bedroom 1: Master with attached bath (king size bed)
- Bedroom 2: Master with attached bath (king size bed)
- Bedroom 3: Full bathroom located in hallway (king size bed)
- Guests have access to entire villa (except utility room) and community amenities.
- No visitors are allowed (only registered guests).
- 6 guests are included with your booking for no additional charge (kids count as guests).
- Additional guests are $35 per guest per night (must depart by 10 am the following day) + booking site fees/taxes if paid for at least 24 hours before arrival.
- Additional guests are $50 per guest per night (must depart by 10 am the following day) if paid for at security gate upon arrival or during stay.
- You will need to show a photo ID at the security gate in order to get your bracelets required for access to the community.
- Bracelets are non-transferable and must be worn at all times during your stay.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
- Early check-ins might be available for a fee but late check-outs are not available.
- No check-ins or check-outs on Saturdays.
- Multiple security measures: 24/7 gated security, video surveillance, electric fence, bracelets for registered guests only
- The beaches in Rosarito are open 7 am - 7 pm daily.
- Our pool and jacuzzis are open 9 am - 9 pm. They are a shared amenity within the community of around 35 villas.
- There are two jacuzzis: one in-ground jacuzzi and one above-ground jacuzzi (only one jacuzzi may be heated during the week).
- Kids are not allowed in the jacuzzis but are allowed in the pool with adult supervision.
- Community amenities such as pool and jacuzzis are offered but not guaranteed.
- We provide pool towels but not other beach essentials such as an umbrella.
- There are two charcoal grills available for your use: one next to the clubhouse and one on the roof patio.
- No washer/dryer available for guest's use.
- A security deposit for $100 is placed as a credit card pre-authorization just before check-in that gets released upon check-out if no damage is reported.
- Downtown Rosarito is ~1 mile including Rosarito Beach Hotel, Papas & Beer, shopping, and Tacos El Yaqui
- Ride ATVs or horses on the beach
- Eat lobster oceanfront in Puerto Nuevo (10-15 min)
- Explore wineries of Valle de Guadalupe (~1 hr drive)
- Play golf oceanfront at Bajamar (~30 min drive)
- Get a massage
- Drive your car (2 parking spaces at villa)
- Uber or taxi