PLAYA ARCANGEL COMMUNITY GUEST POLICY: Day or overnight guests get access to the community amenities such as the pool, jacuzzis, and community BBQ next to the clubhouse. Up to 12 guests total are allowed per villa.
- No visitors are allowed (only registered guests).
- 6 guests are included with your booking for no additional charge (kids count as guests).
- Additional overnight guests are $35 per guest per night if paid for prior to check-in ($50 per guest per night at security gate upon arrival).
- Additional day guests are $20 per guest per day (8 am to 8 pm only) if paid for prior to check-in ($30 per guest per day at security gate upon arrival).
- You will need to show a photo ID at the security gate in order to get your bracelets required for access to the community.
DEPOSIT: A security deposit for $300 is placed as a credit card pre-authorization just before check-in that gets released following check-out if no damage is reported. The guest who booked the villa is responsible for all guests in their group. Any excessive damages to the villa or community by anyone in their group, including breaking of any rules leading to damages, can be charged to the guest who booked the villa up to $1,000.
CANCELLATION POLICY: Please see cancellation policy on listing.
CHECK-IN TIME: 3 pm*
CHECK-OUT TIME: 10 am*
*Early check-ins and late check-outs are typically not available because we need 5 hours to clean and prepare the villa (10 am – 3 pm) but feel free to message me for available options.
MINIMUM STAY: 2 nights (3 nights during major holidays)
CHECK-IN: Check-in time is 3 pm or later. Guests are not allowed to enter the property until their villa is ready for check-in. There is no place to securely store luggage before check-in. We provide the keypad code for the front door in advance of check-in.
CHECK-OUT: Check-out is at 10:00 am at which time all guests must be out of the villa and housecleaning staff will arrive. Late check-outs are not available. There is a $25 late check-out fee for every 15 minutes past 10 am. As a courtesy, please lock all doors, turn off all AC/heaters, and wash dishes (soap is in dispenser next to kitchen faucet). The exterior trash can is located on the roof if you would like to dispose of any trash. Please double check the villa for all personal items before departure as we are not responsible for items left behind.
- Note: Our street address doesn't work on any GPS app!
- We recommend using this Google maps link: https://goo.gl/maps/gVojfwfQptJ2
- Or search for “Playa Arcangel Rosarito” using Google maps or Waze (doesn't work on Apple maps).
- Look for the Playa Arcangel blue entrance gate across from the Energy gas station with a 7-eleven.
- You will be given wristbands upon arrival that are non-transferable.
- Please wear your wristband at all times during your stay.
AIR CONDITIONING & HEATING:
- Press ON/OFF button, set the mode to AC (snowflake icon) or heat (sun icon), press the +/- button to set the temperature, press the button just under the + button to control the air guider mode.
- Please do not set the AC units to any lower than 65 degrees F or they will stop working.
- Please DO NOT set the TIMER ON for units to come on/off at certain times.
- If you run more than one unit, make sure all mini-split systems are in the same mode (heat or AC) as you turn them on or you will get an error.
- Please do not hang bathing suits or beach towels out to dry on the oceanfront patio or you could be fined.
- Please use the clothes drying rack inside the home or in the entryway by the front door.
- Trash should be placed in the exterior trash can on the roof patio of your villa.
- Our villas have 3 bedrooms, each of which has a king size bed.
- We understand you are on vacation and this is Mexico but please obey all laws and rules and be respectful. Please respect and take care of the villa as if it's your own.
- Guests who violate the rules in this rental agreement or of the community by actions or words, do not follow instructions of the host or security, create conflict, are aggressive with or threaten other guests or security, or otherwise create a situation not keeping with a family environment could be fined up to $250 and asked to leave Playa Arcangel community immediately without a refund.
BBQ AND ROOF PATIO:
- There are two charcoal BBQs: one near the oceanfront clubhouse and one on the roof patio of each villa.
- Guests are responsible for providing their own charcoal and lighter fluid.
- The roof patio also has a table and benches as well as 2-3 lounge chairs.
- The table has a hole in the middle for an umbrella. We do not provide an umbrella, so if you would like to use one please bring it with you.
- Our property may or may not be suitable for children because the swimming pool and jacuzzis are not fenced in and there is no lifeguard on duty.
- Children are welcome but need to be supervised at all times in all locations and are not allowed in the jacuzzis for safety reasons.
- Community amenities such as swimming pool, jacuzzis, electricity, water, and internet are offered but not guaranteed since they are not under our control.
- Electricity, water, and internet services sometimes go down in Mexico for limited periods of time.
- We do not compensate for lack of such amenities as they are outside of our control.
CONDITION OF PREMISES:
- This home is privately owned and rented with the owner’s furnishings.
- Please do not move any furniture around or remove items from the premises.
- When leaving the house, please turn off all AC/heating units and lights and close sliding glass doors.
- Please do not tape decorations for special events to walls as it removes the paint.
- Any tables or décor that you would like to set up in the community area needs to be approved in advance.
- Professional decorators may not enter the community unless registered with security.
- We have an entire home water filtration, softener, and UV light treatment system so every faucet in the house is filtered and drinkable.
- You can also use ice from the ice maker in the freezer.
FIREARMS / WEAPONS:
- No firearms or weapons allowed inside the community or you could be fined up to $250 and asked to leave Playa Arcangel community immediately without a refund.
- The property has been cleaned and prepared prior to arrival.
- Fresh linens and towels (including pool towels) are provided along with body wash, shampoo, conditioner, and paper products.
- Additional supplies may be purchased across the street at 7-eleven and are the responsibility of the guest.
- There is no daily housecleaning service.
JACUZZIS AND SWIMMING POOL (9 am - 9 pm): There are two jacuzzis: one in-ground jacuzzi and one above-ground jacuzzi (only one jacuzzi may be heated during the week in low season). The heating schedule of the jacuzzis can be changed by Playa Arcangel without notice and is not guaranteed.
- Anyone using the swimming pool & jacuzzis must wear a swim suit.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- People who come from the beach must use the shower heads at the beach access
- The jacuzzis are only for adults. Children are not allowed in the jacuzzi.
- Do not take any glass items to common areas.
- Please do not leave trash anywhere in common areas.
- No fireworks (fine: $50).
- No pets allowed in the pool.
- No excessive noise.
- No food inside pool or jacuzzis.
- No lifeguard on duty.
- We have a fully equipped kitchen with dishes, pots/pans, utensils, drip coffee pot, tea kettle, etc.
- We provide some ground coffee, creamer, sugar, and coffee filters.
- If you prefer specific supplies that you normally use, we recommend bringing them just in case.
- Unfortunately we don't have a washer/dryer available for guest use.
- There are a couple laundromats nearby. You can even drop off your laundry and they will do it for you. :-)
- Guests agree to indemnify and hold the property owners harmless from any liability for personal injury or property damage sustained by guests or members of guest’s group.
- The owner will not be held liable for any items left in the condo during the guest’s occupancy and/or after the guest’s departure.
- Please be sure to keep valuables with you at all times and check the villa for all personal items before departure as we are not responsible for items left behind.
- No loud music allowed by the pool or Jacuzzi.
- Musical groups, bands, and mariachi are not allowed.
- Damage to the villa or any property within the community (beyond normal wear and tear) will be charged against the deposit following check-out.
- To unlock, press and hold the OFF/CLEAR button for 3 seconds to lock or unlock both the control panel and the door.
- If you’re in Villa Paz #50 or Villa Amor #51, the oven is self-lighting.
- If you’re in Villa Felicidad #52, there should be a lighter in the drawer just to the left of the kitchen sink. Open the oven and look inside for the hole at the front bottom. Turn the oven propane on very low (like you’re lighting a pilot light) and light the gas coming from inside the hole. Then you can adjust the oven to your desired temperature.
- Please make sure to turn off the stove and oven when you’re done so the propane doesn’t leak into the villa.
- There are two parking spaces per villa. Parking on the street is not allowed.
- Park exclusively in the spaces assigned to your villa and do not park at other villas.
- Renters must have a parking pass in their car that is visible.
- Anyone who blocks a car driveway could be fined.
- RVs, trailers, or campers are not allowed inside Playa Arcangel.
- No pets allowed.
- If you bring a pet or animal of any kind, you will be asked to leave and you will have to cancel your reservation (no refund).
- If the pet is brought into the home, a cleaning fee of up to $250 and any additional damage will be deducted from your deposit.
PROPANE GAS DETECTOR:
- The propane gas detector resets when the electricity goes off. There is a flashing light and audible alarm for 1-2 minutes while it is restarting.
- Once it finishes restarting, please look at the number on the display. As long as the number on the display is less than 5, there is not a significant amount of propane in the air.
- If the gas level is more the 5%, the audible siren and speaking alarm will sound. If this happens, please check to make sure the stove and oven are off.
- If after making sure all propane sources are off the alarm continues to sound, please let us know ASAP so we can check on it.
- If you hear excessive noise between 10 pm and 8 am, notify security at the front gate or call +52(661)100-6595.
- Excessive noise that may disturb neighbors is not allowed.
- Any noise, music, or loud sounds between 10:00 pm and 8:00 am will result in a $75 fine.
- Music in the common areas is allowed with headphones.
- We have a safe in the front master bedroom closet of the villa available for your use.
- Our community is gated with 24/7 security.
- If you have any security issues, please notify security at the front gate or call them at +52(661)100-6595.
- No smoking or burning candles inside the villa. If you smoke or burn candles inside the villa, a cleaning fee of up to $250 and any additional damage will be deducted from your security deposit.
- Speed limit is 5 mph within the community.
- Repeated warnings could lead to a fine or termination of stay.
TOILETS - NO FLUSHING OF PAPER PRODUCTS:
- There is no infrastructure to handle flushed paper products in Mexico.
- Please do not flush toilet paper, wipes, or feminine products in the toilet or it will clog and break the system.
- Please use the bathroom trashcans provided.
- The exterior trash can is located on the roof.
- Please dispose of all used diapers in the exterior trash can on the roof.
- All of our TVs are flat screen (49”, 60”, or 75”), 4K, ultra-high definition, high dynamic range, smart LED TVs with Netflix, YouTube, etc. We do not have cable.
- Press Netflix button > Arrow to and select Villa Paz, Villa Amor, or Villa Felicidad profile
- Please make sure to provide information for all vehicles when you register with us for security.
- There are 2 parking spaces at each villa.
- You can bring a third car and park elsewhere inside the community if necessary.
- Upon arrival, ask security where you should park the 3rd car and they will direct you where to park.
- Network name and password are located on sticker under the TV.
- Our WiFi is very dependable and fast, but in the rare case that the WiFi doesn’t seem to be working or is slow, restart the WiFi router located in the cabinet to the right of the TV. Unplug the black cable from the back of the router for 30 seconds, plug it back in, then wait 3 minutes until it restarts and the lights come back on.
- If that doesn’t fix the problem, the internet could be slow due to high usage in the area or problems with the provider. Our internet doesn’t typically have issues like that but in the rare case that it does, it is usually for just a short period of time.